Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fantastic but exhausting weekend - pic heavy

Hellooo Everyone.

It has been almost a week since my last post, and I've hardly managed any stitching at all.

We had an action packed weekend planned for the kiddies as during the holidays we moved house. We took them to places they had never been before and had been hankering about for a little while, but we kept it all a surprise from them.

On Friday, we took the kids to Caerphilly Castle and oh boy what a place. I'd never been there before neither so it was an experience for all. The kiddies had an absolute blast looking about the place, climbing, running and jumping and going up into the towers. On our exit, we saw a bride and groom making their way to the Grand Hall too. Here are some pics from Caerphilly Castle:



The bride and groom
Upon leaving Caerphilly we had to a quick stop shop to gather supplies for the following day out. We took the kiddies to Heatherton World of Adventure in Pembrokeshire.

Now this place was fun (well, minus the millions of wasps that were about). They had loads of things for kids to do (you have to be over 6years to go on most things, so we fibbed about my little boys age - well, he is 6 in 10 days time).

The kiddies enjoyed Go-Karting, Bumper Boats, Pistol Shooting, Archery, Body Zorbs, Water Peddlerz and Driving School for kids. Grace even went on the zip line (much braver than me LOL) she flew down 43m and loved it. Here are some pics:






Brave Girly





Look at the concentration HAHA





These are just a couple of the pictures taken haha. They had an absolute blast :)

On Sunday then we went to Cardiff Museum. I haven't been there in over 14 years and the last time I did go, it was rather rubbish LOL. But not any more. They have fantastic dinosaur displays that frightened the life out of the kiddies haha.























Wow, I didn't mean for the post to be such a long one. If you are still with me, Thank You.

I have no stitching updates as yet, but I began working on a RR, so as soon as there is enough done, I will post an update.

Until next time

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow weeeee!! It looks like you really all did have a blast :-) Glad you had a really good weekend. You deserved it after the stress of moving :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, looks like you had a great time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx