Monday 5 December 2011

An Update

Good Monday Afternoon to you all.

As you know, this past year I did an Open University course, and I have my results back for it.  I have passed my course and can now put Cert NatSci (open) after my name .... Woop!! What an achievement is that. After submitting my End of Module Assessment, I really thought I had mucked up and failed the whole course, but alas, that was not the case. I know have one subject under my belt to go towards a degree.

On the stitching front, I have made a lot of progress on Autumn Fairy, and here is how she is looking now:


I plan on doing nothing but stitching for the next few days now as next week begins the food sort out of the freezer ready for my christmas turkey lol. I'm hoping that any snow that we are due will hold off until we have all the food we need for christmas dinner.

Until next time, keep warm and stitch away.

Stephie. xXx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the pass Stephie!
    Your autumn fairy looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is looking so so beautiful..
    a big well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, she's on my bucket list, gonna have to stitch her at some point soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Steph xxx Cant wait to see your fairy finished xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx