Friday 23 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


I hope that you all have an absolutely fabulous Christmas and New Year.

This is going to be my last post now until after Christmas due to me having a huge tidy up before the big day arrives.

I have completed the food shop, the turkey is in the fridge defrosting and tomorrow I will be peeling and dicing the veg ready to cook on xmas day.  Tomorrow through the day is going to be spent giving my father in law a huge helping hand with the hoovering of his house (he's 83 and can't manage it all these days), then it will be home time to sit down and watch Santa travelling around delivering his presents on Norad Tracks Santa (uses Google Earth - fabulous for kiddies and adults alike).

The only problem that I foresee will be trying to get the presents from their current location (my bedroom) to downstairs without the kiddies seeing them.

Again, I would really like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! HOPE 2012 BRINGS YOU FABULOUS HEALTH AND LOTS OF STITCHING TIME!

P.S. The link for Norad Tracks Santa for those who are interested is: http://www.noradsanta.org/en/
I hope and your children enjoy this :)

Love,
Stephie
xXx

2 comments:

  1. wishing you and your family a very happy chritsmas and a very happy new year..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope Santa is good to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx