Tuesday 13 December 2011

No Stitching Updates

Hello there everyone!!

Well, I'm a little sad to say that I don't have a stitching update this week due to me coming down with some sort of cold and a really really horrible cough.  I have spent most of the last week curled up on the sofa in between doing school runs and cooking.  I am glad to report though that I am starting to feel better (the cold has gone away), I'm just left with this horrid cough, which is now under control thanks to Benylins mucus cough mixture.

After flying through with my autumn fairy, I decided to put her away for a little bit and start something new, so I pulled out my Joan Elliott '12 Days of Christmas' which I kitted up before putting it all away again. 

Hopefully after the weekend I will have a nice update for you all. 

Until next time, keep warm and stay safe in this stormy winter weather. 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh deary..hope you feel better soon,,,
    sending you big warm hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better and could enjoy your stitching time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx