Monday 4 May 2015

Good Evening!!

Good Evening to you all.

I hope everyone has had a great bank holiday weekend!! I for one have enjoyed the extra day off from school runs.

This week marks the start of exams for hubby, he has two this week and then another two over the next 2 weeks. He is looking forward to being past all this revision. It is his last year in University now and hopefully if he passes his exams he will walk away with a degree in Law.

For the last few days I've been stitching on my new HAED start called Home is Where the Magic is by Spangler. It is a story keep, so is only a few pages long.

Here is how it is currently looking:


This is just two colours almost done on the first page. With a bit of luck, I can get a bit more done on this tonight before having to put it away.

Until next time
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Nice progress Steph.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start! I like the way you stitch a colour at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful start! I love this chart (it's on my HAED wish list, but I just splurged and bought Spangler's Train of Dreams instead.) I cannot wait to see your progress on this story keep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx