Monday 14 July 2014

I'm back!!

Good Morning to you all.

I am pleased to say that I have finally passed the first half of my course, with my last assignment scoring 95%. I have a small break now before revision starts for the exam that is coming up in September, so I can enjoy some stitching and days out with the family.

I hope that everyone is doing well, and I hope to have some updates soon (just need to see what is calling me the most first).

I do have to say though that I have a new start. I joined a Faces of Joan Elliott Mystery SAL and so far I'm loving it. I'm stitching it on a piece of fabric bought for me by Heather which is called Friendship (Polstitches fabric). I plan on having some pics to show soon as I only started stitching the first face on Saturday evening).

Hopefully I can be productive whilst I'm feeling unwell....here's to hoping anyways.

Until next time

xXx

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back, and congrats on doing so well in your course! Looking forward to seeing some stitching progress soon. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I also posted with same title :)
    Congrats on your great score !! Looking forward to your stitching updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear..
    Congrats on the great score
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx