Thursday 15 August 2013

2 ornaments in the making

Well hello everyone. I am still yet to find my TUSAL jar and photograph it for you but that will be done tonight. 

For now I have a couple of updates. 

My HAED ornament and a newly started ornament. 

First up is my HAED ornament. Here is how it is looking after the last update. 


I have also started a new little ornament from Joan Elliott's Wit and Wisdom book. It is a little snowman that I'm stitching on plastic canvas. 

This is the first time I've stitched on plastic canvas so it is a bit slow going and rough on the hands/fingers. 

Here is Mr Snowman. 


I'm now going back to my HAED as my fingers are sore. 

If you have any tips in making plastic canvas easier to use, please do share, I'd very much appreciate it. 

Hope you are all well. 

xXx


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx