Monday 28 January 2013

Spring Fairy as of 27-1-2013

Good Morning everyone!!

Corr it is chilly here and awful dark too. Well this weekend I joined Heather in having a general stitch a long and I chose to work on fairy. Things didn't go to plan however and I've only managed to stitch a total of 1 and a half hours over the entire weekend, most of which was yesterday.

Fairy is now going away so I can stitch some more of 12 days of Christmas. I think it is about time I really got a wriggle on with project and I'm planning on getting it finished and framed before Christmas 2013. Achievable with a 5 month old? I hope so lol.

Here is how my fairy is looking now.

Hope you all stay warm and safe wherever you may be.

xXx

5 comments:

  1. I love it,,very sweet stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors in the fairy and I adore that fabric!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and gorgeous fabric :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking good!! Cant wait to see your 12 days :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx