Friday 21 September 2012

A month since I last posted, Oh my (a few pictures)

Wow! I cannot believe it has been just over a month since I last posted.

As you will remember from my last post, I was due to go into hospital for a planned c-section on 29th August.  Well, that didn't happen due to the baby wanting to arrive the night before - typical.  I still had my planned c-section as it became a slight emergency too and baby Holly was born at 22.19 on 28th August weighing 5lb 13 1/2 ounces.  Here she is when she was first born:


and at 3 weeks old and now weighing 7lb 4oz:


As you can imagine, not a lot of stitching has been done as she likes to spend her time feeding and dirtying nappies, but I have done a few stitches.

I've been working on a little christmas stitch from the free book the came with the latest issue of Crazy.


I'm also a few days late in posting my TUSAL, so here that is too :)


Hopefully the next update won't be so long away :)

Hope everyone is well and that you are crafting away :)

xxx

9 comments:

  1. congratulations deary..she is so sweet..
    she is sharing my star sign..virgo..my date of birth is 25 august :)
    lovely stitching and lovely orts too..
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congragulations on you new little bundle! She is absolutely precious!! And kudos to you for being able to get ANY stitches in with a 3-wk old baby, lol. Great stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little bundle! I'm amazed that you managed to get any stitching done at all with a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, little Holly is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new little girl she is so precious! Your santa looks cute too.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your little baby girl! She looks ever so pretty!! I love the little Santa too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!!
    Another lb and she'll be upto my first son's birth weight! Nearly 3lbs til she reaches son 2 (ouch) unsurprisingly he was a section too.

    I didn't manage any stitching when they were young (can't say tiny LOL) but I did become very good at internet browsing with a baby latched on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have awarded you the Liebster Award (see my blog) Congratulations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very belated congratulations Stephie...I've been out of touch with the world of blog and am only now catching up. Your Little Miss Holly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx