Tuesday 16 August 2011

Summer Fairy update

As you have seen from previous posts, I have a few projects on the go now (with an itch to start more lol).

Lately I have been working on an exchange piece, which is now finished and packed up ready to post to my partner. As the opening date isn't until 9th September, I cannot post a pic just yet, but will definitely do so once my partner has received :)

My fairy is looking wonderful, and I am sure she will look so much better once I have done the backstitch and added the beads. For now here she is:


3 comments:

  1. She is looking fab Steph - can't wait to see more progress pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is really looking so lovely..keep it up dear..well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's looking gorgeous Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx