Sunday 19 June 2011

New Updates, and another new start :D

Hello again all. I thought I would give you all an update on the projects I currently have on the go and a new start (as of tonight).  Here are some pics of my HAED and Company of Wolves that I've not really done a great deal more on.

This is how my HAED looks as of 19th June 2011

This is my company of wolves as of 19th June

I've also made a little more progress on the wedding sampler that I started.  I made a little error on the flower in the corner, so will have to unpick that when I next get back to it.  Here is how it looks now


Most of the dark pink has to be unpicked as it should be green haha (will use a coloured chart from now on)

I have also started a new project.  The Summer Fairy by Joan Elliott (from the Ultimate Joan Elliott Collection).  I started this project tonight so here is my progress so far.

This is part of the wing

I hope you enjoy seeing my current projects progress and I hope to spend more time working on them in between doing assignments for Uni.

Until next time, have a great day and take care :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx