Sunday 19 April 2015

Evening all!!

Good Evening to you all!! I hope you have all had a productive weekend, I haven't really as I've been busy trying to cheer up the little one who has chicken pox.

On the plus side of the chicken pox..it is now going away HOORRAYYYYY!!!! I will be so glad when this is done and dusted as I have literally had enough of germs haha.

I have come up with a few pieces that I need to get done before I start university in September and with a bit of luck and more than 5 minutes I can achieve just that.

The projects I am hoping to complete are:

Spring Fairy and the Joan Elliott Mystery Faces SAL that is on Facebook. That will then leave me with 2 smaller projects and 3 HAED's on the go LOL. (OK, one HAED is a story keep so is much smaller).

Hopefully I will have another update for you at some point this week so until next time I hope you have a very crafty Sunday evening and week.

Until next time
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx