Saturday 11 May 2013

May's TUSAL and a HAED update

Well, hello everyone!!!

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post, but I have been busy doing something.  

I have started to read my old OU books in preparation for my next course starting in February.  Yes I know, February is a long way off yet, but I need to go through and get a better understanding of things I didn't "get" last time around.

I have also been stitching too.  I had to put 12 Days away as I started feeling like it was becoming a chore, so decided to go back to Moon Goddess.  

Pictures are below (1st pic - where I left Moon Goddess, 2nd pic - Moon Goddess as of today, 3rd pic - TUSAL).

Well, I'm going to make another start on her now, so if I want to get most of this page done, I had better get a move on :)





3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx