Monday 16 July 2012

12 Days of Christmas

I forgot to post an update last week on how 12 Days of Christmas is coming along, so before I change projects here is an update on how it is going.
This is how it looked on 6th July

As of today: 16th July
I have decided that this week is going to be spent working on another project, my Moon Goddess HAED as she hasn't seen the light for a little while now.

Hopefully I'll get lots done on her now this week before the kiddies break up for the school holidays.

Until next time

xXx

4 comments:

  1. The calling birds and hens are my favorite, it looks like a lot of back stitching on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it is so sweet ..well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 Days of Christmas looks good! JE designs have started to grow on me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx