Yup....you did read correct!! I have 2 new finishes - 1 of which is framed and another is currently drying ready for ironing/framing tomorrow.
The second finish for 2012 is Autumn Fairy by Joan Elliott. I finished her last night after having to wait for an extra reel of kreinik for her wings (from now on I will buy an extra reel to what is suggested as I've ran out on both Summer and Autumn now).
The next finish I have is the I Stitch Therefore I Stash sampler. It became a slight UFO due to the french knots, so I attempted to change them into beads. I finally decided tonight that it would look a lot nicer if I just left them out, so I took all the beads that I had put on off and framed it in a simple wooden frame. Here it is:
Until next time :)