Monday 2 April 2012

Autumn Fairy update

Well hello everyone!!

I can't believe how nice the weather has been for this time of year. It is super lovely. I have enjoyed spending time sitting outside in the wonderful sunshine with my stitching - bliss!!

Well, for this last week or so I've been working on my Autumn Fairy.  I've very nearly completed the dark backstitch - but as luck would have it....I've run out of the thread needed to finish it, so I am now waiting for more to arrive. I can't believe how quick these fairies are to stitch and so lovely too :)

Well, with no further ado, here is how she is looking now:


6 comments:

  1. Awwwm I absolutely love this design, and yours looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is beautiful. Looking forward to a happy dance soon.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! She looks beautiful!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    She's looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she looks lovely. I can't believe that you said they are so quick to stitch - it looks like heaps of work. I have looked at the designs and thought they might take ages to stitch, maybe I might even give them a go myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx