Friday 23 September 2011

Soooo Busy

Hi Everyone, just wanted to pop by and shout a huge hello to everyone! I haven't forgotten about you all. I am currently extremely busy doing my End of Module Assessment (a sort of exam) which signals the end of my course once it has been submitted by Wednesday 28th September. I am so looking forward to finishing this course now and having a break before my next course starts in February.

I only have 1 little update at the moment (no pics as of yet), I bought a new stand.  I bought this one: http://www.sewandso.co.uk/ran880-0.html, I chose the 36" maxi clip frame, and it was delivered the next day (today). I am itching to put it all together and get my HAED on it, but that will have to wait until later on as I want to get as near to complete as possible on my EMA.

I look forward to coming back on here soon and catching up on everyone's blogs.

Until next time :)

xXx

2 comments:

  1. good luck for your exam dear.
    keep well..
    with all my love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Stephie with the Assessment. My Maths GCSE starts Wednesday and I cant wait :-)

    Happy stitching xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx