Thursday 14 July 2011

A small update

Well, it has been a little while since I last posted anything on here so thought it about time I do.  I haven't really got a stitchy update due to me not picking up my stitching in about a week.  I'm currently working on my TMA which is due in....TODAY!! I'm yet to finish 2 parts of a question, one of which has to be 750 words long....750...where am I going to pluck them from?! I plan to have this TMA complete and submitted at some point tonight and then I can spend the weekend doing some well deserved stitching on my HAED which I haven't touched in weeks now.

For now, here is what my lovely fairy (who is screaming at me to stitch more on her) is looking.


Well, that is about it for now (really must get on with my work). I hope that whatever your plans are for this coming weekend, you have fun :D

Until next time xXx

2 comments:

  1. wow..it is looking so cute..i love it so much..keep it up dear.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is coming along nicely. Sit back relax and stitch some more.

    Take care and Happy Stitching

    Mary Joan
    http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do love to read them :) xxx